Re: Question

While I agree with Michael that we're talking non-free about this specific
instance, I was wondering if someone, somewhere has some guidelines set up for
determining whether something belongs in free/non-free, etc.

If they haven't been written, perhaps now is the time to write them them.  I'm
not suggesting a codification (too inflexible) but some basic guidelines would
probably help answer many of the question I've seen pop up on this list.

Ron
 ./.

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, you wrote:

> Is the appended license okay for us? Yes, I know we are talking about
> non-free.
>
> Michael
>
> P.S.: Please CC me on replies.
>
> --
> Michael Meskes                         | Go SF 49ers!
> Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz    | Go Rhein Fire!
> Tel.: (+49) 2431/72651                 | Use Debian GNU/Linux!
> Email: Michael@Fam-Meskes.De           | Use PostgreSQL!
>
>  - LICENCE

Ronald L. Chichester, Esq.
Frohwitter