Re: [GPL] No linking with proprietary programs: where?

Section 2b is the viral clause and it reads as follows:
You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in whole or
in part contains or is derived from the
Program or any part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to
all third parties under the terms of this License.