Re: ITP: vice and vice-roms

Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org> writes:

>     By Commodore, presumably when the company ceased to exist.  They
> admit not having any proof of this.  However, it's been a very long
> time since I've heard anything about Commodore, and a quick web search
> on Commodore Copyright came up empty of anything indicating that
> anyone still existed.

At least some of Commodore's intellectual property is still around -
the Amiga has been through several companies, one of which might have
acquired the rights to the C64 ROMs at the same time and still hold
copyright on them.

"*South Park* is another movie straight from the smoking pits of Hell."
                       - http://www.capalert.com/capreports/southpark.htm