Re: KDE not in Debian?
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Debian Development <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: KDE not in Debian?
- From: tb@MIT.EDU (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)
- Date: 26 Jan 2000 16:22:27 -0500
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: David Welton's message of "Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:27:08 -0600"
- References: <20000119113933.T14247@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000119134408.7218Afirstname.lastname@example.org> <20000119140511.E396@ulysses.alg.ruhr-uni-bochum.de> <20000119142707.B8854@debian.org>
David Welton <email@example.com> writes:
> In these cases where there are grey areas, I wouldn't really trust our
> opinions to be all that valid. Just as we might not trust a lawyer's
> advice on how to implement a technical issue, maybe we should consider
> having a lawyer looking at something that falls under their area of
> expertise before we go off half-cocked.
Quite right. I believe this step has already been taken.