Re: web site license

The problem is that we do not want people putting things in our mouths so that
it looks as if we are saying them. Thus, add the following:

You may change this document, as long as the nature of the change
and the author of the change is indicated in-line with the change, in a form
that is directly visible to the reader and not obscured.
You must append to the document the reason for the change and contact
information for the author of the change, and provide a link to the original
document. You may not use changes to deliberately misrepresent someone else's
opinion.

Example:

	text...
	<smaller>Change inserted by Bruce Perens bruce@perens.com</smaller>
	This is the change
	<smaller>End of change from Bruce Perens</smaller>
	text....

	text...
	<smaller>Material deleted by Bruce Perens bruce@perens.com,
	it's obsolete.</smaller>