Can I have a package with no real name of upstream maintainer?

I have a package (tkpgp) from munitions.vipul.net archive and the upstream maintainer wants distribute only his email and his nick. The program is GPL. Can this package stay in Debian, without real name of author in debian/copyright?

Thanks in advance. Please CC your messages to me, because I'm not subscribed to this list.

Christian
---
Christian Surchi, csurchi@mclink.it
http://www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi
In a world without fences, who needs Windows and Gates?