Re: English licenses on non English speaking countries

	Different countries, different uses...

	Finding the kind of lawyers (specially in the IP filed) you
are describing has not been usual for me in Spain. Hopefully, I just
wasn't lucky, and maybe I'll be next time ;-)

		Jesus.

PS: At least in the countries with a law system based in the Roman law
(which I guess is the case for both Spain and Costa Rica), what
Marcelo says is usully  quite true. Laws and common sense are not the
same thing... (for almost any definition of common sense ;-) ).