Re: a fronted gpl for a non-free package

Andrea Fanfani <andrea@linux.it> writes:

   > Is tkxanim of any use without xanim?  If so, then put it in main with
   > suggests; otherwise, put it in contrib with depends.

   there is not an use for a front-end without the program but maybe
   you want only see how is his look&feel without installing the
   main program

I don't think that's a real reason why you'd want to install it.  It
doesn't actually do anything useful without xanim, right?  I think it
should go into contrib.