Re: [New pine license]

On Tue, Jun 15, 1999 at 04:16:49PM +0200, Henning Makholm wrote:

> > > Nor on Zips, on CD-RW, on PD, on DVD, on tape...
>
> > Argh, you have a point---did you send them a diff with "or similar media"
> > inserted between the words "CD-ROM" and "collection"?  =>
>
> It wouldn't help. It still contaminates other software.

You're right of course.  Don't mind me, the heat has fried my brain.
I'll have a closer look at all of this sometime after I've finished with
the KDE thing.  I just want to finish one huge project first (especially
given the complexity of this one)

<Culus> OH MY GOD NOT A RANDOM QUOTE GENERATOR
<netgod> surely you didnt think that was static? how lame would that be?
         :-)