Werken Public License

        [Please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to this list]

        Hi. I'm pondering on packaging bake
        (http://bake.werken.com/), but I'm not sure
        how it's license relates to the DFSG.

        If you could please take a look at
        http://bake.werken.com/dox/licensing.html
        and see if the author's claims about Open
        Sourcedness are true. I am especially worried
        about

"You may not redistribute it with other software which is not free."

        Please help; this is not my native language and
        legalese is too hard for me.

        Thanks.
--
Havoc Consulting | unix, linux, perl, mail, www, internet, security consulting
+358 50 5486010  | software development, unix administration, training