Re: 6 GPL'ed Packages that depend on XForms.

On Tue, Jun 01, 1999 at 11:28:05AM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:

> As you may know, the GPL is not compatible with XForms and
> packages that depend on XForms need to use another license or
> contain some sort of exception clause.

May I point out the existance of FLTK?  It _was_ XForms compatible, but my
understanding is it's not anymore.  In any case, FLTK should be _similar_ to
XForms, and in _theory_ it shouldn't be that hard to substitute XForms code
with FLTK code.  FLTK is LGPL.

	Marcelo