license says `distribute it with the full sources'

I was looking for problematic licenses in packages that depend
on XForms (e.g. GPL) and found this in xmysqladmin_1.0-3.deb:

 I reserve the copyright to xMySQLadmin. However, you are
 permitted to use and distribute xMySQLadmin, provided that you
   (a) distribute it with the full sources, and
   (b) that you leave this documentation and
       copyright notice intact.

We don't distribute with full source (unless sources were
included in /usr/doc/xmysqladmin ?), so are we allowed to
distribute it?

Thanks,
Peter