Re: [awansink@ke.com.au: Re: Isn't a kde version of abiword illegal?]

I think it may be time to end this thread here.  My apologies to all
involved.  I'm not usually such a bastard, honest, I'm a nice guy
who didn't get enough sleep.  My only problem was that I started
the project in the 'spirit' of free software and got rubbed the wrong
way when I was given opinions I didn't ask or care for.

Special thanks goes to Joseph Carter, you have obviously done
your fair share of work with regards to free software and didn't
deserve the dishing I gave.

If anyone wants to help with my port in the future, (not ready for
release to anyone yet) drop me a note and we'll work something
out.

I doubt I be back to you list anytime soon so farewell all.

andrew wansink