Re: A Data License

> The license I'd like should:
>
>     - be free of charge, money for distribution and handling is okay

This will probably may make it non-free.
If you want to keep people from merging your data into an
expensive data set and selling the whole, use the GPL.

>     - have freedom to modify and change and combine with other data
>     - keep original sources of data & copyright notices in all distributions

`Keeping original sources of data' means quoting the source of
the data, right?

It doesn't mean keeping the data in its original source format,
right?

(Make sure the license has clear wording.  I got confused reading
this bit).

Peter