Re: Interesting Licensing Issue -- Crafty

On 3 May 1999, John Hasler wrote:

> Paul Serice writes:
>
> > Of special importance here I believe would be paragraph 4 which states in
> > part, "The license may require derived works to carry a different name or
> > version number from the original software."
>
> But it does not say "The license may require derived works to carry a
> specific name."

A better solution would be along the lines of the BSD advertising cluase.
I'm no good at writing such things myself, but it might be a good starting
point.

--
Jakob 'sparky' Kaivo - jkaivo@nodomainname.net - jkaivo@ndn.net - whois JKK12
NoDomainName Networks - http://www.nodomainname.net/ - http://www.ndn.net/