Re: GCC M3 frontend

Browsing the Modula-3 Resource page at http://www.m3.org/

>From the Modula-3 FAQ:

http://m3.polymtl.ca/m3/pkg/pm3/intro/src/questions/implementations.html

What implementations are available, how do they compare?

All implementations are based on DEC SRC Modula-3. Critical Mass offers an improved
version with commercial support. It features incremental garbage collection on NT,
and a few additional packages like ODBC database access. Ecole Polytechnique de
Montréal has an updated distribution. It features integrated documentation, weekly
updates, pre-compiled binaries for several platforms, and debugging support on NT.

Special versions have been developed for OS/2 and DOS and are available on the
Polymtl site.

>From the Critical Mass Modula-3 homepage:

http://www.cmass.com/cm3/

              We are pleased to announce the
              availability of CM3, our cross-platform
              compiler and runtime for Modula-3, as
              a standalone product. CM3 is the core of
              Reactor, Critical Mass's complete
              environment for the development of
              robust, cross-platform, client-server
              and distributed applications on Windows
              and Unix. If you don't need Reactor's
              extensive libraries and advanced
              features, then CM3 is for you.

              For a limited time, a trial version of
              CM3 is available for download. You will
              have access to all CM3's functionality
              for a period of 30 days. Register and
              Download CM3, or contact us to order a
              copy.

There may be a SERIOUS problem here, guys!