Re: [cle-devel] Re: fonts and patents

      The CLE
    Team had indeed contemplated a lawsuit against Tatung if Tatung continues to
    be irresponsible.

That is ultimately what you have to do.

    Now that you are here, if you have time, I wonder if you
    can help them out negotiating with Tatung, and more importantly, to uphold
    the conditions in the GNU GPL.

I am certainly willing to try.  I don't know if they will listen to
me, though.  If they are misusing code that is copyright by the Free
Software Foundation, then we could set our lawyers on them.  They may
figure that you cannot afford to sue them, but we can afford it.

Can people tell me whether they are violating the GPL with any
programs that are copyright FSF?