Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 04, 1999 at 03:29:29AM -0500, Caspian wrote:
> > I'm a crack Perl and PHP hacker. I can do the various things on the Web
> > that are necessary. I can also host the domain if necessary. :)
>
> As perl hacker you should make free replacements of all these
> little non-free tools that still exists somehow in centre of free world

Such as? :) A list of such things (things that would be feasible to
replace with clever Perl work) would be much appreciated..

> ps:
> Im making replacemnts of html2latex and wwwtable now
> They are both in beta state now.
> Still searching for testers

What does wwwtable do? :) Makes tables of something?

--
 = Jon "Caspian" Blank,  right-brained computer programmer at large =