Re: Dangerous precedent being set - possible serious violation of the GPL

Caspian wrote:
> So let's see what happens if we create a Corel Linux workalike by:
>
> A: Downloading Corel Linux
> B: Ripping out all the non-free software parts and
> C: Replacing them.
>
> then...
>
> D: Publicizing this heavily.

This would be fun.  And it would be a free & easy Redistribution of
Debian for newbies, given that the installation routine indeed is free
and we get a hold of the source, as well as some other install tool.

Regards,

	Joey

--
No question is too silly to ask, but, of course, some are too silly
to answer.   -- Perl book