conflict-of-interest alert

PLEASE DON'T POST THIS ON SLASHDOT. If you want a story, please contact me
and I'll give you one.

I've been working for a venture capital company for the past few months.
I'm the president but only a minority owner, it's called "Linux Capital
Group".

We're getting close to funding what could be percieved as a Corel competitor,
although they don't plan to address the same market as Corel. Thus, I think
I'd better start to distance myself from this situation. Someone else needs
to "take the point" regarding future relations between Debian and Corel.

	Thanks

	Bruce