Re: the new IglooFTP license

On 28-Jul-99, 07:57 (CDT), Samuel Hocevar <sam@via.ecp.fr> wrote:
> Moreover, Jean-Marc re-released 0.6.1 under the Artistic license,
> which I don't know if he is allowed to do without changing the
> version number.
> Meanwhile, he implemented Igor's patch for VMS to one of those
> two 0.6.1 versions.

This is the most alarming section. Did the patch go into the new
proprietary version? If so, does Igor know? Does he approve? If I was
Igor, I would *insist* on seeing the current source code, and making
sure that the patch did not appear (assuming, of course, that I had
licensed my patch appropriately).

Steve