Re: crazy copyrights

From: Henning Makholm <henning@makholm.net>
> What is wrong? It is not complete (nothing but the full text would be)
> but none of the claims seem to me to be false.

This is the one that really stood out:

> In other words you must keep ntop free of charge.

Vague and contradictory, isn't it? IMO he should let the license stand alone.

In addition, his writing, with the heading "NTOP LICENSE", is ambiguous
regarding whether it is a license in itself or interpretation of the GPL.

I am also concerned that there is a bit of a language barrier that could
effect both his understanding of the GPL and his interpretation of it in
English.

	Thanks

	Bruce