Re: [wietse@porcupine.org: Please review: Official IBM Public License]

I'll ask IBM to clear up that language. They've been very cooperative of late.

	Thanks

	Bruce

From: Raul Miller <moth@magenta.com>
! I don't see where the license makes that kind of distinction.
!
! Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> wrote:
! > >> [Please Cc me, I'm not subscribed.]
! > >> >> This is the new Postfix license. Is it GPL-compatible?
! > >
! > >I don't think so.
! > >
! > >> A Contributor may choose to distribute the Program in object code form
! > >> under its own license agreement, provided that:
! > >>     a) it complies with the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and
! > >>     b) its license agreement:
! > >....
! > >>             party; and
! > >
! > >This makes it not compatible with the GPL, since the GPL requires that
! > >the terms you distribute it under apply to all third parties, while
! > >this IBM license does not.
!