[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: NEC Licence (Work of US Gov. Employees)

I wrote:
> Yes, of course it is. But the license really only applies to that
> portion of the derivative that is your work. The term "relicensing"
> implies otherwise, which is why I object to it.

Raul writes:
> Hmm.. are you saying that U.S. citizens do *not* have the right to
> distribute [unclassified] U.S. government works overseas, under any
> license?

Huh?  How did you get to that from what I wrote?
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)
Dancing Horse Hill
Elmwood, WI

Reply to: