what do you think about this license :
* LEVEE, or Captain Video; A vi clone
* Copyright (c) 1982-1997 David L Parsons
* All rights reserved.
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms are permitted
* provided that the above copyright notice and this paragraph are
* duplicated in all such forms and that any documentation,
* advertising materials, and other materials related to such
* distribution and use acknowledge that the software was developed
* by David L Parsons (email@example.com). My name may not be used
* to endorse or promote products derived from this software without
* specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED
* AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING,
* WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND
* FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
It don't permit modificated work, but the "My name..." part suggest that the
author don't want to restrict it this way. I wrote to him, but would know what
should be added/modified or if there is another problem with this.