Re: APSL 1.1

Chip Salzenberg writes:
> I meant this:

>>> If Apple suspends Your rights to Affected Original Code,
>>> nothing in this License shall be construed to restrict You,
>>> at Your option and subject to applicable law, from [...]
>>> independently negotiating for necessary rights from such
>>> third party.

And if the "third party" is a script-kiddie with a bogus claim who says he
wants $100,000 for a license?

Besides, even if I do pay him that $100,000 and get a license to use his
patent, my license to use the Apple code that implements it is still
suspended.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)