licence of LDP

Hi all, i'm working for the package of LDP linux
documentation project.
I have package:

1)linux installation and getting started guide (3.2) that is under gpl,
2) italian translation of system admin guide (author lars wirzenius - gpl)
3) linux modules programming guide (under gpl)

these three book are reasonably DFSG compliant.

Now I have to package the other guides (user guide,
network guide, kernel guide etc. etc.). this books
are under the licence of ldp... and I need a
definitive opinion: the licence of linux documentation project
is or not DFSG compliant ?

you can find more information at

www.edu.ph.unito.it/~fanfani
(my collection of licence of ldp)