Re: How much pristine should the .orig.tar.gz be?

On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 11:10:35AM -0600, John Hasler wrote:

> BTW, you say that the library is "public domain".  What exactly does the
> license say?

Exactly what I've said. :-) Extract from the README:

-*-
The Cgraph Library source code, examples, and documentation are in the public
domain. Utilities included in the utils* directories are not ours, and under
the distribution terms specified therein.
-*-

I've send the complete README file as an attach (it's small), so that there
aren't any doubts.

--
Pedro Guerreiro (aka digito)    (pguerreiro@bigfoot.com)
Diplomacy: the art of letting someone have your own way.