Re: Recently released QPL

On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 01:32:10PM -0500, Jonathan P Tomer wrote:
> > It's a big problem because I see it?  =p
>
> no... it was a big problem before, but people may remember things when you
> say them (for instance, i've made the exact same rant as yours this month.
> i proposed the same solution to the license problem. raise your hand if you
> remember that...)
>
> it also means i was right (or at least right enough to be famous ;)

I'm famous?  I though I just had a big mouth and too much time on my
hands.  And I remember seeing the rant, just not on this list.

"I think that most debian developers are rather "strong willed" people
with a great degree of understanding and a high level of passion for what
they perceive as important in development of the debian system."
        --Bill Leach