Apple Public Source License

Seen on /. :
:Several people followed up the today's earlier apple Open Source article by
:pointing us to Apple's Official Website on Open Source.

	http://www.publicsource.apple.com/

:Features Yet Another License, the Apple Public Source License

	http://www.publicsource.apple.com/apsl.html

:but requires a login to get much more than the license and a faq.
:Read More...

I haven't looked at the license yet (too busy fetching potato). Can someone
go over this, please?

Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,