Re: UW gave permission for PINE

I'm on it.  "Hey, dub dub dub dub...."

Just kidding.  UW usually takes a while to respond.  They told me that
distribution is ok if I append the letter "L" to the of the file (i.e.
pine-396L_i386.deb.  And some legal disclaimer.  In the dir where pine
will live in debian.org's site, probably a PINE-README would be needed to
give the 'this is distributed by permission' and the other copyright and
trademark notices.

NatePuri
Certified Law Student
& Debian GNU/Linux Monk