Re: Would this comply with DFSG?

James Troup writes:
> Oh, good, someone chuck vim in non-free, if it's license hasn't
> changed then.

I know nothing about the license on 'vim', or on most Debian's other 2000+
packages, except that someone at some time judged them DFSG compliant.  I'm
not about to read through them all and second-guess those decisions.  The
man asked for opinions on the DFSG-ness of his license and I gave him mine.