Request for input

Hi all,

I'm in the process of providing supporting documentation for a possible run
at IBM regarding problems with its license for Wietse Venema's 'postfix'
mail transport agent.  I'm including a copy the license below.  Address any
problems that seem significant within your own context.  If it would reprise
material you've already covered on the mailing list, feel free to email me
separately.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

Robert Levin
Head of Ops, Open Projects Net

"Open Source, Open Technology, Open Information"