Re: Intent to package Jikes

Stephen Zander writes:
> Eh? How can we claim that we have a source ditribution if the source
> is incomplete?

> Methinks this is non-free unless distribution of the generated files
> is kosher.

It is my understanding that the generated files can be distributed.
However, I think that the 'jikespg' thing would have to be seperated out
and put in non-free in order for the rest to go into contrib.  Might just
well put the whole thing in non-free.

BTW, I did not write the paragraph you quoted that discusses javag and
jikespg.