Re: More problems for non-US?

Joost writes:
> AFAIK, this is a problem for people from the United States,...

I can see no reason why it would not be perfectly legal to telnet to a
foreign host from the US and run a crypto program there.  The program isn't
crossing the US border.

> ...for the same reason why exporting the software itself is a problem.

Exporting the software itself is a problem because exporting the software
is illegal.  Using it is not.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)