interesting license :-)

I think this probably counts as non-DFSG free because it restricts against
fields of endeavor (although it's a little unclear if the additional
restriction is mrequired or merely encouraged). But it's also hilarious.
Don't read further if you're easily offended. If you arn't easily offended,
take a look at the Petey program at http://www.lowrent.org/uruk/proggie.html

   Petey is a new type of software released under the GPL.  In addition to
   the terms of the GPL, there is one more condition that you must meet in
   order to use petey on a regular basis.  This concept is called SEXWARE.
   The idea of sexware goes back quite a long time, back to the very origins
   of programmers who are pro-sex.  The basic idea is, if you want to use
   the code in any way, you are encouraged to have sexual intercourse once
   per use of the program.  Now I've heard of people putting a call to petey
   in their .bash_profile so that it runs each time you login.  That can add
   up to lots of sex, but then again, I trust you're up to it.  Of course
   since the GPL doesn't include references to sexware, you're not REQUIRED
   to have sex each time you use the program, but you're encouraged to, and
   it certainly would pep up my developments if I knew people were getting
   laid as a result of my software.  WARNING: abiding by the sexware
   licensing conditions may cause your keyboard to get sticky.  I, the
   author, disclaim all responsibility for damage caused to any computer
   hardware as a result of projectile bodily fluids associated with use of
   the program.

--
see shy jo