debianedu/skole linux on eol chromebooks

Ive got it to install but we only have 1gb unused left.
Is there a script to remove like all the primary kids software as these chrome to be linux books are for middle school and high school.
Or any ideas so I am not doing one by one on 80+ machines.
My level of linux is user. I am a teacher but not afraid to learn but know I have much to learn.  Im setting up a server for the first time!
(should a teacher ever be afraid to learn???)

Is there a mail list of forum just for debianedu/skole linux?  No search words have worked so far.

Loyal2linux
(my name really is Loyal)