Hello Pal,

I am interested to discuss this venture in detail as explained in my
previous contact where I expressed my interest in investment cooperation
and possibility with you. As a Vice President of a prestigious
government owned company; China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC).
I am looking for a possible cooperation with you in your country and the
possibility of setting up investments under mutual agreement.

Your advise will be very helpful.

Regards

LIU Chengjun
Vice President - CRCC Limited.
NO.40 Fuxing Road, Beijing 100855 P.R.China