Re: richiesta ordine (fwd)

Dave,

first of all: we don't appreciate help by someone calling us idiots.

If you argue about spam solutions, you better take a look at spamassassin & friends, which BTW are part of every Debian distro, and provide for real sophisticated professional anti-spam, before you offer your ridiculous 'solution' to the list accompanied by disgusting insults.

To the list moderator: How about banning Dave from the list? There was a similar case recently with the freeradius list and banning the offending person was quite a success.

Dr. Andreas Schindler
E-Mail: Andreas.Schindler@schindlerman.de