Re: ASUS N752V Debian 9.3 installation

Is it a Optimus dual intel/Nvidia card?
"

Intel HD 530 + Nvidia GTX 950M 4GB

N752VW model might also be available in some parts of the world, identical to the N752VX, but paired with Nvidia 960M graphics

Ciao!
    ///
 //////// |(°)           .  \\\
////////          -   |  :   \\\\
////////          -   |  :   \\\\
 //////// |(°)           '  \\\
   ///

---- dekks herton <dekkzz78@gmail.com> wrote:

=============
On 03/03, Andrej Georgi wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>anyone tried to install Debian 9.3 on ASUS N752V?
>
>I tried to install dual boot with windows 10 and failed several times.
>Getting the network running including wifi is doable.
>
>Viedo always failed for me. It seems debian is using a different
>firmware than windows and debian does not get X11 up.
>
>Each time I start Debian, which failes my windows is destroyed.
>
>I appreciate any news on N752.
>

>Regards
>
>Andrej

Firstly what does lspci say regards gfx card. Is it a Optimus dual intel/Nvidia card?

If it has a nvidia card did you install FOSS nouveaux or nvidia blob driver?

--
regards.....

Thinkpad T60p 2.33Ghz 2GB SXGA+

Jabber IM: dekkzz76@jabber.hot-chilli.net