Re: Fwd: [linux-l] Fwd: FSFE startet heute eine neue Kampagne: Public Money? Public Code!

FSFE is the FSF (Free Software Foundation) Europe.

This is an initiative about making sure that software developed with
public money be made public, i.e. open sourced.

Cheers,
Bennett

--
GPG fingerprint: 871F 1047 7DB3 DDED 5FC4 47B2 26C7 E577 EF96 7808