Re: i5-6200U or i5-4340M

On 03.01.16 18:29, Gerard ROBIN wrote:
I can buy a clevo with an i5-6200U 15W or a clevo with an i5-4340M 37W
but it is said that the i5-6200U is non-upgradable/replaceable while the
i5-4340M is upgradable/replaceable it seems odd that the i5-6200U is not
replaceable. Is the information accurate ?

it depends on the laptop and motherboard used in it.

If not what is the best choice between the two processors ?

i5-4340M seems to be faster but i5-6200U uses less battery. I would choose
the latter one to get better battery life.

WinError #99999: Out of error messages.