Re: Installing Debian On Purism Librem 13

Thanks for writing!

Being a long-time Debian user, building hardware that requires no
binaries in the kernel to run a GNU/Linux system, especially Debian was
a great internal accomplishment, which is why I wanted to share via the
DebianOn process.

Thanks!

Todd.