cant boot into system

i tried to turn off my discrete graphics by writing a script :

sudo chown username /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch
sudo chown username /sys/kernel/debug/
echo OFF > sudo chown username /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheroo/switch

the script worked fine but when i tried to run in on boot by adding it in update-rc.d file
i cant boot into my system anymore. the system freezes on startup. i placed the script.sh file in init.d folder.

i can get into root terminal through elementary OS recovery mode but i cant remove the entry from system startup. can someone plz help. Plz tell me why this happened and how can i fix the issue in future