Re: Circulant matrix

On 05/08/2015 10:48 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
On Saturday,  9 May 2015 at 01:17, Arghya Das wrote:
This is  a programming question : Does anyone know how to rotate a 2d
matrix circularly for 'n' times in suppose C language...? It would be a lot
of help if you could explain with code.

Hint : each row vector needs to be rotated one element to the right
relative to the preceding row vector.

Find a smooth surface.  Put one finger in the centre of the laptop.  Use
the other hand to spin the laptop.

:-D

What does this have to do with debian-laptop?

I agree it's off topic, I don't answer these questions in debian-laptop anymore.

Kind regards,
Jan-Rens.