Re: Matrix rotation

I guess you can use the operator % to index the columns. Look, if the vector column is [A, B, C] address by [0, 1, 2], u can use index i+1%3. The vector[2] goes to vector[0], vector[0] to vector[1] and vector [1] to vector[2] automatically.

Are you trying to cyclically permute the columns of a matrix? So for a
3x3 matrix of columns [A, B, C] you want [C, A, B]? Then you'd right
multiply (X_new = X*M) by a matrix M =
[0, 1, 0]
[0, 0, 1]
[1, 0, 0]
(generalizing to higher dimensions is trivial).

And yes, this is not a particularly debian-laptop appropriate question.
For math questions of this sort, I'd recommend browsing/posting at
https://math.stackexchange.com/