Re: Debian on Dell XPS 15

Hi everyone and Hacking Chrismas ;)
I have bought a Dell XPS 13, it comes with windows 10, and i installed
debian jessie.
The only issue which one i had have is when i try to boot the machine.
I don't remember exactly how i could resolve this kind of problem.
I think that the problem was EFI directory inside grub, but i don't tell
it with totally security.
(Excuse my bad english)

El dv 25 de 12 de 2015 a les 09:26 +0400, en/na Dwijesh Gajadur va
escriure: