Re: Wireless connection falls

Also don't have this package. Searching about it I found a way to disable power management of wireless card through pm-utils (adding wireless into blacklist)

laptop-mode-tools (I got the name wrong the first time) is a package
that installs a daemon that controls a bunch of options including
harddrive, usb and screen power options. Maybe it has some options
related to wireless, or something that has an impact on the wireless.

Do a "sudo apt-get purge laptop-mode-tools" to uninstall it and test
the wireless. If it is not that, just re install it again with "sudo
apt-get update; sudo apt-get install laptop-mode-tools".