Re: No Grub after install Debian 8 on laptop

peace angel wrote:

> Can you boot using a live dvd/cd so you can install grub onto your system?

Yes I can boot with a live CD. However I don't know what to do next. I have seen posts on the internet about that however its not working. I can tell me step by step what commands I need to type on the Live OS to solve the problem.

>Try into the bios and disable secure boot.

>and reinstall if not possible.

I have already disable secure boot. I have installed it several times turning different options On and Off but still it does not work.