Computer restarts during install

Hi all,

I'm trying to install debian8 on DELL Latitude E4310
(6 Go RAM + 120 Go SSD)

The MD5 is good (and installation work on other computers)
The result is the same with debian7.

Computer restarts when it loads the kernel. (install the base system step)

I retrieved the installation logs on my other computer (if you want see)
but I see nothing serious.

I tried with different boot options :
noapic, nolapic, irqpoll, acpi=off
(used alone or in different combinations)
The result is the same (or Kernel Panic). Just once, the installation
managed to load the kernel... But did a kernel panic at next step (configure
the package manager)

Sorry for my English !

Thanks.

Regards,